company who are currently seeking to acquire new ventures.
- Undertake qualitative and quantitative desk research and market check on new event possibilities based on company strategic plan.
- Draft new event P&L in coordination with Head of Packaging Brand, Head of Ops & Head of UK & Global based on the 10 "Success C’s" (Concept, Content, Competition, Contribution,Commercialisation, City, Communication, Community, Coordination, Champions + Creativity).
- Develop launch plan: data strategy, SCA, CSP, key stakeholders engagement, sponsoring, subsidies, multi-show deals.
- Ensure initial bucket/database optimization and deliver agreed sales objectives in quality (A companies and sector coverage)
The successful candidate will be responsible for revenue targets for launch (250 to 500 K €), and be expected to exceed the total budget revenue by 10% . You will create
- Role model in new event creation (geo-cloning, sponsoring, key stakeholder partnerships)
- 20 + visitor to exhibitor ratio
If you would like to be considered for this role please contact Nicole at red Recruitment on 0208 481 1155 or email@example.com